Thursday, September 4, 2008

SALE-ING AWAY

Mom checking out the merchandise at our last sale.

Jamie telling me to get to work!

Dad, supervising.

Tomorrow is garage sale day.  My sisters, Cindi and Jamie, and I are having a garage sale at Mom and Dad's house tomorrow.  Cindi used to have sale a every year, especially when her son was small.  Cindi always had lots of cute kids clothes and toys at the sale.  Her garage sale used to attract A LOT of people every year.  These crazy people would show up at 6 o'clock in the morning hoping to be early birds.  You've never seen such a spectacle as this garage sale.  We haven't had a sale in three years.  It should be interesting.  So tomorrow morning I will be driving to Independence at 5 am (ugh!) with a car load of clothes and assorted stuff.  The car is so full of stuff in fact, that I can't see out the back window!  Wish me luck.  I don't want to bring this stuff home!

No comments: