Saturday, September 6, 2008

HAPPY DAY!

Jamie's yummy cake!

SK and her new friend

Ipods rock!

I had a really nice birthday last weekend.  We spent the day with my Mom and Dad, my sisters Cindi and Jamie and my nephew Jesse.  Jamie made one of my favorite cakes, a peach schnapps soaked wedding cake-style cake.  I know it sound a little weird, but it is delish!  Jamie makes the best cakes!  We had a really good BBQ (Jamie's good at that too!).

Birthdays aren't about presents, of course, but I got some lovely ones.  I got two really fun presents from my sweetie.  One was a way cool 32g Ipod Touch and the other was a new UGLY DOLL.  If you have never seen these dolls, go check out their website.  They are so fun!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special.  And to my friend Gail,  SK's new friend needs a name.  Got any ideas?

1 comment:

Jenkahnjewelry said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Cris! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, it was great to see you too. Happy making!
Jen