Thursday, December 4, 2008

TRUNK SHOW AT CHAMELEON CACHE


BRR.  It's cold here.  I actually like winter, but this is crazy.  Tonight will be our coldest yet, and man is it going to be cold.  The low for tonight is 3 degrees.  That is not nice.  Oh well, as long as there's snow for Christmas and it's gone by the end of January, I'm happy.

If you want to get out of the cold this weekend, I am having a trunk show at Chameleon Cache in Coralville, Iowa.  How was that for a segue?  I will be there tomorrow, December 5th, from 2-8pm and on Saturday, December 6th from noon-5pm.  I will have lots of finished jewelry as well as charms and toggles and other components for those who like to make their own jewelry.  I will have silver and a lot of brand new bronze pieces.  I hope to see you there!

No comments: