Tuesday, December 23, 2008

RESIN CLASS


Photos from tonight's class


Thank you to all of the students that braved the frigid temperatures tonight to come to my resin class at Chameleon Cache.  It's wonderful to have students who will excitedly come to a class in freezing weather during Christmas week.  All of the students tonight have taken classes from me before, so I guess I must be doing something right!  I really do have some of the most fun people in my classes and I do appreciate the support of my students.  
We had so much fun tonight cutting out papers and embedding things in resin.  It's another case of giving a bunch of people the same supplies and the same instruction then sitting back and watching the divergent paths that they take.  I really do find that fascinating.



No comments: