Sunday, December 7, 2008

SINCERE GRATITUDE


Thank you to all of the wonderful folks that I met this weekend at Chameleon Cache.  At the end of the day I met a really nice woman named Anne who bought a gift for someone, I won't say who, in case they should read this!  She really made my day and helped me remember why I make things with my hands.  Thank you Anne, you're a sweet person!  This is a good time to say thank you to all of the people who help me do this crazy thing that I love so much.  Times are hard for all of us and I am so appreciative of the people who choose to spend their money on my jewelry.  You have no idea how much this means to me, especially now, when money is so tight for most of us.  I also want to say thanks to my wonderful friends Cindi and Erin who own the bead stores that sell my work and that I teach in.  You guys are the best and I can't thank you enough.

1 comment:

cindi's blahg blahg blahg said...

Thanks for the nice comments Cris. you know we love you! And your artistic talents are just a big bonus for the jewelry buying public!