Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT



I'm headed to Santa Fe, New Mexico this week for Interweave's Bead Fest.  I will be there to help out my friend Anne Mitchell while she's teaching classes.  I'll be manning her booth while she's teaching and I will also be selling my work as well.  I'll be gone for a week coming home on March 16th.  I will have email while I'm there and will try to blog about the show and what's going on.  If anyone needs anything from me, I will get back to you as soon as possible.  Wish me luck!

PS. I saw Lucy today and I think her recovery is miraculous.  I went to the store and when she saw me she got up and walked over to me.  I held her and she licked my fingers.  Cindi asked her if she wanted a treat and Lucy's ears perked up at the sound of that word.  She tires easily, but she walked around the store a bit before she need to rest.   She's not yet quite herself, but amazing that she got hit in the head by a truck last Wednesday!  I know that given time, she'll get there.  

No comments: