Sunday, June 27, 2010

HOT TIME AT THE (BEAD) HAVEN!

Finished pendants from yesterday's class, minus one (someone, I'm not sure who, got away without me getting a picture).

I had a 2 good groups of students yesterday. The ear wire class was fun. It's good to know that there are other freaky people like me who think it's fun to sit around and bend wire! They all did a great job and some even came up with their own designs, like Bonnie who made a really cool twisty ear wire with a bead that I'd show you if I had remembered to take any pictures.
The second class was good too. Everyone did a great job with their riveted copper pendants. It's fast paced class with a lot of steps and I was proud that they all did so well. Thanks to Bonnie, Pam, Alice, David, Mary Lynn, Sheree, Pauline, Margaret, Nancy, and Sandra (who had the fortitude to sit through both classes.)!

No comments: