Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

My Mom.

I love my Mom.  I know that most of us do love our Moms, at least I hope we do.  My Mom is a really special person.  She's been through a lot in her life.  She's funny and smart and loves to read and she passed that on to us.  One of my favorite things about her is the sparkly glint in her bright blue eyes when she's said something funny.  She's a great cook and when she was still able, she had the biggest, best garden you've ever seen.  She's ornery and as tough as nails and she's the strongest person that I've ever known in my whole life.  She taught her girls to be strong too.  She wants the best things for all of her kids and she always sacrificed so that she could give those things to us.  I hope she knows how much that Cindi, Jamie and I love her.
Happy Mother's Day Mom.

No comments: