Saturday, May 30, 2009

BEAD AND BUTTON AND BEAD STAR






I'm off to Milwaukee for a week full of classes and to see many of my friends that are scattered across the country.  It will be fun and exhausting and I hope to blog about it every day.  
I also wanted to remind everyone that today (May 30th) at midnight, is the last chance to vote in the Bead Star competition.  Both Cindi Slater and Jeanne Craine from Bead Haven have pieces that are finalists in the competition.  Please see my post about it here to vote.  Bead Haven also has a link to the Bead Star website, as well.  Please take a second to go to the site and vote for whatever pieces you think are best, but of course I'm partial to Cindi and Jeanne's!  Thanks!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Have a great week at B&B...learning new techniques and checking out all the booths.
See you when you get back.
Suz