Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WORKING AWAY

A dragonfly toggle in progress.


I'm working pretty hard these days, making lots of parts that I'll later assemble into finished jewelry or package up to sell as components.  I can become such a hermit when I get into one of these phases.  Sometimes I start working in the morning and don't look at the clock until I'm suddenly very hungry and I discover that it's 4 in the afternoon and I forgot to eat.   Sometimes when I'm working in the evening, I look at the clock and somehow it's 4am.  I honestly do not know how this happens.  This phenomenon also occurs when I'm surfing the Internet, especially Facebook, the greatest time-sucking construct of all time!   Sometimes, besides Paul, Facebook is my only sort of human interaction in a whole day!  Sad, isn't it.  Today I have a box of supplies coming, so at least I'll get to talk to the FedEx guy!

2 comments:

Jeanne Craine said...

Time becomes meaningless in the face of creativity! Work on...

cindi's blahg blahg blahg said...

Did you invite the FedEx guy to come up to your studio and see your work? It might be another sale!