Friday, February 6, 2009

TREASURE

Nepalese and Tibetan Lapis, Coral, Resin, Copper and Silver beads.

Natural Sapphire and London Blue Topaz

Top to bottom: Tsavorite, Red Chalcedony, Mozambique Garnet, Sapphire, Ruby, Peach Moonstone, London Blue Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Peridot, and Apatite.

London Blue Topaz.

Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Kambaba Jasper, and Turquoise.




I took pictures today of all my gem show loot.  I wish It was easier to take good photos of gemstones.  They look pretty here, but so much nicer in person.   My favorites are the sapphires, the topaz, the lapis and the tsavorite.  Of course, my favorites will probably be different tomorrow.  I wish I could keep it all for myself.  I've been thinking about the things I'm going to put together with them for my upcoming shows.  My head is spinning a little with ideas, now I just have to get to work.  


5 comments:

Jeanne Craine said...

Oh my, my, my...beadgasim

Cristina Leonard said...

Oh Jeanne! You just made me choke on my Diet Coke! HA!

Karen Elmquist said...

I want to lick those!!

Gail said...

I have this visual of Karen licking your gemstones...it's not pretty :)))

Cristina Leonard said...

Not pretty, but weirdly, I'd still like to she that.