Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THANKS

My faithful assistant Vanna, I mean Suzi!

Cindi and Jeanne, working hard.

Melissa, wishing I wouldn't take her picture.

Rebecca and Julie.

Just me.

Thank you to everyone who came out to the show at Bead Haven this past weekend.  We had lots of fun and had lots of people come through on both Friday and Saturday, and it went very well.  Thanks also to Cindi who always makes sure that the open house's at her store are really special and fun.  Suzi was there on Saturday helping me out like usual.  She's probably my oldest friend and so it's nice to have her help and to spend the day with her.  I got a chance to talk to a lot of friends and my little sister even stopped by.  It was a good weekend.
Thanks for the pictures, Suz.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Hey, I had a fun day!!!