Sunday, March 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

HAPPY DAY!!!!

One of my favorite pictures of Paul in Cambria, California (one of my all time favorite places).

Paul and Miss Sophie, having an earnest discussion.

Paul at the Grandest Canyon of them all.


I wanted to take a minute to wish my sweetheart a Happy Birthday. Paul is probably one of the nicest, sweetest, people in the world (I do not exaggerate). He's a bit of a science/computer nerd and a goof ball, which I like of course and he's really smart. My family has had a lot of loss in the last year and we wouldn't be able to get through it without Paul. We all love you Paul and we're glad that you are our goof ball.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Cris,
I concur on all of those things about Paul. He's a great friend...Happy Birthday, Paul.
Suzi

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Paul!! I'm especially loving those plaid pants!!!