Monday, December 7, 2009

HERE I AM

Dad in the hospital, desperate for reading material.


Wow, I've been gone for a while. My Dad wasn't feeling well last week and ended up in the hospital. He's doing fine now, but hanging out in the hospital is no fun for anyone. He was short of reading material so I lent him my favorite magazine, Art Jewelry. I'm not sure he was impressed. His tastes run more towards Ducks Unlimited or Wood Carving Illustrated, but beggars can't be choosers. He probably won't like seeing his picture here, but I figure you can't see him behind the magazine anyway.
This afternoon I had the nicest group of ladies come to the studio to shop. They were so sweet. It's nice to see a group of friends like this. We had cupcakes, wine, sparkling cider and lots of laughs. Thank you so much Barbara, Nancy, Kate and Joanne! Also, Happy Birthday Joanne!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hope your Dad feels better. My thoughts are with you and your family

Karen Elmquist said...

I hope he's okay, poor dad. Run out and get him the latest issue of "100 Easy Earrings", that'll make him feel better!