Friday, August 28, 2009

ONE LAST LOOK

The view out of the front of our hotel.

Seals lounging on Moonstone Beach.

More seals (these are for you Karen!).

Big Sur, on the way back to San Francisco.

Fog blowing over the top of the Point Sur Light Station.


I thought I'd post a few more pictures of our trip. We got home tonight. I was not quite ready to come home, but now that I am, I'm content. It's always good to be home. We missed Sophie a lot and she was very happy to see us too.
So, back to work for both of us, but I think I'll let my mind drift away to Moonstone Beach every now and then.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Cris!
It sounds like you had a great visit to CA! I'm glad you were able to find some Moonstones on Moonstone beach, I thought I might have found them all...lol
I'm not sure if you stopped at two of my favorite places on your way down the coast? Both are in Big Sur, Nepenthe is a great place to get a bite to eat and the view is the BEST! For dinner we like Deetjen's Big Sur Inn. Glad you had a wonderful time!
Maria

Karen Elmquist said...

Did you bring me one of those seals??

csd said...

Thank you Chris, for your beautiful photos. You make me long to be in CA, so I have set your photo of the lighthouse through the fog as my desktop background.