Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SANTA FE BEAD FEST

Bronze clasps that I've been making to go on necklaces for Bead Fest.

Well, I'm off to Santa Fe tomorrow for the Interweave Bead Fest. I don't know if going right now is the right thing to do or not, but I know that my Mom would want me to go and make the best of it, so there you have it. I am looking forward to seeing friends like Gail, Karen, Stacey and Anne and meeting some new ones and of course selling a lot of jewelry! I am at the La Fonda Hotel location at booth #25, so if you are headed for the show please stop by and see me.
I will try to blog while I'm there, but because of United Airlines restrictive luggage policy I won't have room for my lap top. I guess they aren't fed up with people saying bad things about them (check this out). I'll see how annoying it is to blog from my Iphone. Since I'm easily annoyed, don't count on it until I get home. I promise to take lots of pictures.
To get more information on Bead Fest, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you get home I bet you'll have plenty more things to say about UAL, huh? I hope things are going better and the show was fantastic!