Friday, June 1, 2012

BEAD & BUTTON TIME!

My pile of class supplies and one of my helpers.


Well, it's here.  Back when our classes got accepted I thought it would never get here.  Now that it's here, I don't know where the time went.  I'm very excited.  I'm excited to meet new students, to teach with my friend Gail, to see and spend time with her and all of my other excellent friends (Gigi, Karen, Anne, just to name a few!) I am taking the metals master class with Tim McCreight.  Most of the tools are provided for us, so I don't need to bring much.  Those of you who know me well know that I'm fighting the urge to bring every hammer that I own.  MUST RESIST THE URGE!  Ok, I feel better just getting that out.  So, saw frame, vise grips, gloves, silver scrap, and a note book.  That's it.  
I'm looking forward to the class.  It's going to open a lot of creative doors, I just can feel it.
Our first class is Wednesday, the first of our 2 acid etching classes.  Lots of messy fun.  It finishes just an hour before the Meet The Teachers event, so that will be exciting. 
I hope that you'll stop by my table at the Meet The Teachers, I would love to see you.  I'll have lots of new earrings, bracelets, pendants, charms, buttons, etc.  Plus, I will have tools as well.  Hammers, shears, saw frames, oh my!  And other stuff too. Please come by and say hi!  See you all there!

No comments: