Sunday, August 8, 2010

TOWER OF POWER

Lily on her Tower Of Power.

A close up of Wild Lily.

Miss Sophie, Princess Pink Nose.

No pictures, please.

Oh, hi!


Ok, so Paul and I are probably the most well trained cat people that I know. First, we put a new porch on our house that even the contractor called the "world's most expensive cat toy". Last weekend we went to Petco and bought the spoiled girls a jungle gym. if you have cat, then you know that sometimes when you buy them toys, they prefer the box that said toy came in. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case here, as the dumb thing was a few bucks. I'm happy to say that they love it! It's so cute to watch them play on it. Their play styles are different. Lily is the acrobat, dare devil who jumps from level to level like a tiger stalking it's prey. Sophie, always the prim and proper princess, likes to lie on one of the levels in the middle of the tower, simply observing her world. I'm glad that they like it, but mostly it's really entertaining for Paul and I.

3 comments:

Jeanne Craine said...

Lucky kitties! So cool...I'd like to play on that tower!

Cristina Leonard said...

Me too, though I'd probably fall off and crack my head open!

Wendy said...

So cute, I have a small one and one day when I was in Costco they had a HUGE one for $69.99 and well... the girls got a new tower which they loooveee... They fight over who gets the highest spot. One day they decided it was part of their race track, up and over and down!! So it is a good investment.