Tuesday, February 2, 2010

KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART FOR A WHILE


I know I haven't written for a long time and I wanted to let those of you who are nice enough to follow my blog know what's been going on. My Mom fell last week and was hurt very badly. She's since had surgery and is doing as well as can be expected, but the going is slow and very scary. I was going to be posting from Tucson next week while I was to be in town for the gem shows but instead I'll be here with my family. I'll be back to posting as soon as I can. Thanks everyone, for all of your good thoughts in advance.

3 comments:

Narrative jewelry said...

Take care of your Mother, that is the most important for the moment Cris, and believe we will keep you and her in our hearts and thoughts.

xox

Vickie Hallmark said...

I'll be sending thoughts of strength and healing to you and your mother in these tough times.

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear that Cris. Will be praying for your family. I am sure this is very difficult for you.