Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Mom and Dad at last year's Thanksgiving.


Wow, I haven't posted in a week! I didn't mean to do that. I got preoccupied with making bronze chains all week. My hands are so sore now from manipulating stiff bronze wire (which, I don't care how much you anneal it, it never seems to get soft!) that I'm not sure I'll be able to grip a fork during Thanksgiving dinner.....snort! I'll take some pictures this weekend and post them. I'm getting much better at soldering bronze. It's a lot trickier than silver, at least for me.
I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family who I love more than I can say. I have a nice place to live with sweet Paul, filled with love and warmth and 2 sweet kitties and happy memories of another, Maxie who I loved so much. I have another precious family of friends, some here where I live and some scattered far and wide, who mean so much to me. I have a purpose in life and I hope a little skill and am lucky enough to be able to do the work that I want. I am healthy and strong. Most of all I am thankful that most of us in my little world are all still here and that we can be together, in spirit if not physically. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: