Thursday, January 1, 2009

RESOLUTION


Resolution.  What a funny word.  It has a lot of different meanings listed on Wikipedia.  When you're speaking of the New Year's type of resolution, it's committing to reforming or changing some aspect of your life.  Lots of other uses of the word have more to do with clarity.  I'm hoping this year that making and keeping a couple of resolutions will actually bring change and clarity to my life.  It's not like my resolutions this year are anything earth shattering.  They're kind of the same old, same old, get healthier and take specific steps to have better organization in my life.  It's just that this year I feel like it's time and I feel ready to do it.  So all my friends out there, hold me accountable and ask me how I'm doing with it once in a while!
Are you guys making resolutions this year?  I'd love to hear what you're all thinking about changing in your lives.  If you are making resolutions, good luck and I hope we can all keep them!

No comments: